11 Apr 5 Ways to Stay Up-to-Date on Social Media
Social media moves quickly and changes from one minute to the next. It’s important to stay up-to-date on all the goings on to keep your social strategy fresh and effective.
Here are five ways to stay ahead of the game:
- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Snapchat all have blogs where they share in-depth updates on channel changes, best practices, as well as case studies on brands using their platform.
- Don’t have time to hop over to each to platform to get the download? Check out Social Media Today for round-ups of what’s happening.
- Want more data and analytics to back-up any changes your thinking about making to your strategy? Try subscribing to Global Web Index they’ll drop daily insights into your inbox.
- Still not enough? Interested in how your peers are actually implementing social strategies and what challenges they face? Join or subscribe to org, they are an organization for brands only – no agency folk allowed ☹ You’ll get to interact and ask questions with your peers across multiple industries.
- Finally, if none of this sounds like quite your speed, sign-up for our weekly Social You Should Know e-mail. You’ll get three quick social media nuggets every Thursday.