22 Nov Social Media Puns to Annoy Your Coworkers With
I was told I need to write this blog post by my fellow coworkers who insisted I “just need to get it out of [my] system”. Apparently, this is supposed to quell my need to make puns in meetings, and the hallway, and the kitchen, and the… Maybe it is a problem. A few of other social media agency experts who really punderstand me, helped to brainstorm this series of social media puns & related jokes. I’m not sure this post will totally cure me, but we came out with some very Pinteresting jokes that might help you extract some groans or eye-rolls from your officemates.
Social Media Puns: Ordered from Bad to Worse
- I ran into a stop sign at night; couldn’t see it because of the dark post.
- Health food grocery store doesn’t like to boost content, they rely on organic reach.
- During the holiday season, I became a heavy GIF giver. (This one only works if you pronounce it CORRECTLY)
- Did you hear about the blogger who stole my computer? He finally got RSS-ted.
- Wanted to follow the local fence company, but they didn’t have enough posts.
- Why do I follow breweries on Instagram? For the Double-Tap.
- I went to a cooking Facebook page to check out its Thymeline.
- Golden rule of social media, “Tweet others the way you want to be tweeted”.
- Want a talk show host in a jiffy? Contact InstaGrahamNorton.
- Having a breakfast sale, but I need a “hash” tag.
- Ever since selfies became a social trend, my feed has been nothing but ‘meme, myself, and I.’
- We’re going to be OOO next week because we’re going on a company-wide retweet.
- If Twitter was relocated to San Diego, would it be considered SoCal Media?
- Trying to find the best sedimentary rocks? Try a Geodefilter.
- Went to my favorite hardware store’s Facebook page because I heard they have a lot of fans.
- Working on a social listening report today, it’s just like any other lurkday.
- Marketers favorite drink? Brand-y.
- What goes best on a link post salad? Addressing.
- As part of a promotion, we set up two of our Facebook fans on a blind date. The program was a failure because they didn’t click.
- We promoted a Facebook live video of a gym class. We bid on See-P.E.
- Unlike Twitter, social media contains unlimited characters.
- I wanted my pictures of the beef jerky factory to disappear in a day, so I Snapped into a Slim Jim.
- I told my mother my wife was pregnant. That was the moment she became an Instagram.
- What do you call a sad gangster? An Emo-G.
- I saw my Facebook rep was driving with brightly colored wheels, I thought they were creative hub caps.
If you made it this far, I’m sorry.
If you didn’t groan 3+ times reading this, give us a shout for help with your social media marketing strategy using the form below. We look forward to hearing from you.