07 Mar 5 Ways to Make Your Social Content More Effective
Are you wondering how you can get your content to break through the clutter? I bet you’re also wondering how you can get customers to respond and buy your product or service. Well, buckle up, I have 5 tips to help make your social content more effective.
- Listen to Your Customers. What are they saying about you? Review your comments & explore your hashtags. What do your customers love, what do they hate? Cull through that information to understand what makes your audience tick, so you can do more of what works.
- Keep Your Content Authentic. Customers want content that resonates with them. They want you to keep it real. But, it’s a delicate balance, read more about keeping it 💯with your followers.
- Format for the Objective. This is a key piece that doesn’t get the attention it deserves. Keep in mind what action you want followers to take when they see a piece of content. Click? Comment? Watch? Share? There’s a post format for that.
- Tell them what you want, what you really want. Don’t be afraid to tell followers what you want them to do, clear communication always makes for effective social content.
- Push Your Message Further. Let’s face it, social media content that reaches no one is not effective. Content takes a lot of time to think up, produce and post, so you want to get as many eyes on it as possible. In order to create farther reach, utilize boosting & platform provided tools.
If you are in need of additional insight to create social first content you’re in luck. We will be hosting a webinar about “Converting Customers with Social Content” on March 21st at 2PM.