Jun 06 Seminar, June 25: Social Media and the PR Practitioner
You work in PR but you’re interested in learning more about social media? If you’re in North Carolina, you just may be in luckâ€”but only if you act fast.
I’m speaking at the June meeting of the North Carolina Chapter of PRSA on June 25th at noon. It’s at North Carolina Wesleyan College in Morrisville.
Here’s the thing. I heard today that there are only 10 more spots until it’s sold out. So if you want to come, register now. Cost is $20 in advance, $25 at the door for members. Add only $5 more if you’re not a member. (That’s a deal.)
Here’s the agenda:
- Learn to make sense out of social media;
- The 11 types of social media;
- What social media tools are the best fit for PR,
- The benefits of using social media for PR; and
- The five most common mistakes that PR people make when trying to use social media.
Best of all, we’ll have fun. See you there?