Jul 02 Ignite Social Media Turns Two
Happy birthday to us!
We launched this blog on July 2, 2007 as the first public face of our new company. One visitor showed up. Not sure how s/he found us. Two years and a couple hundred thousand visitors later, we’re having a lot of fun.
We’ve built a team (around 20 of us right now), written a book on social media marketing that made 3 Amazon best seller lists, had a lot of fun and, best of all, worked with some great clients.
Thanks to our clients!
Clearly there is no second birthday with no clients. Special thanks to (in approximate order of joining with us):
- Detroit Renaissance
- The UAW
- Nature Made (including SAM-e, which always puts us in a good mood)
- United Way for Southeastern Michigan
- Carolina Ballet
- Emily K
- National CineMedia (Fathom Events and Worship Solutions)
- Gilbarco Veeder-Root
- The Ad Council
- The Body Shop
- The National Endowment for Financial Education
- Microsoft (Windows)
- The National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (EHP/NIH)
Silly Birthday Video Tradition
Feel free to make fun of us in the comments below.