Jul 01 Ignite Social Media Turns 9 Years Old
July 2nd. It’s a day that we hold in high regard around these parts. What exactly happened on July 2nd?
- 1941 Joe DiMaggio breaks Willie Keeler’s 44 game hitting streak (45th of 56)
- 1956 Elvis Presley records “Hound Dog” & “Don’t Be Cruel”
- 1972 “Fiddler on the Roof” closes at Imperial Theater NYC after 3242 performances
- 1979 Susan B. Anthony dollar is issued, 1st US coin to honor a woman
- 1998 “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets” the 2nd book in the series is published
While all of these may be great, we find this one to be particularly noteworthy:
- 2007 Ignite Social Media becomes first Social Media Agency in the United States
As we look back on the past nine years, one thing becomes abundantly clear, social media has changed A LOT since we first opened our doors. To gain a little perspective, we asked some Igniters what they think has been the biggest change in social media over the last nine years. Which insight do you agree with the most?