Social Media Marketing Speaker Jim Tobin
Jim Tobin, social media marketing expert and president of Ignite Social Media, spends every day helping major brands put social media marketing to work to accomplish their marketing objectives. Because he's a practitioner rather than a pontificator, Jim's talks are filled with practical advice that can engage and excite audiences regardless of their technical savvy.
Most importantly, Jim believes that sitting through a social media presentation should be, well, social. He makes each of his presentations two-way, and audience members enjoy them. In fact, after a full-day social media marketing workshop he conducted, the host organization surveyed attendees and found:
When asked “Did the morning/afternoon sessions with Jim Tobin give you tangible info that you can use in your business,” 100% of attendees rated it as Excellent (72.22%) or Very Good (27.78%).
When asked “Rate Jim Tobin on content/delivery of his presentations,” 95% of attendees rated him Excellent. 5% rated him Very Good. Nobody rated Jim lower than Very Good.
After Jim was the highest rated panelist on both content and delivery at the Outdoor Industry Association's Rendezvous conference, he was invited back the following year as the luncheon keynote. At the end of 2010, Jim spoke at 7 different venues in Australia during a quick tour "down under."
Jim's comfortable in a wide variety of formats. As a former political spokesperson, Jim's conducted over 1,000 media interviews, including appearances on CNN, CNBC Power Lunch, the Wall Street Journal, Fox News Channel and many more.
A partial list of Jim's appearances follows:
- Dreamforce 2012
- Expion Social Business Summit 2012
- Social2011, by Radian6
- BlogWorld 2010
- Outdoor Industry Association Rendezvous (keynote)
- IBM CIO Leadership Summit (keynote)
- Fidelity Investments Leadership in Technology Speaker Series (keynote, video embedded above)
- Internet Summit (2011, 2010, 2009, 2008)
- All Things Tech, CED Venture Conference 2011
- Public Relations Society of America (multiple chapters)
- The American Marketing Association (multiple chapters)
- Business Wire's Conference Series
- 2011 Duke MBA Marketing Conference
- Guest Lecturer (UNC, Duke, NC State, Meredith College)
- Many more.
Social Media Marketing Speaker Lisa Braziel
As our Strategy Director, Lisa Braziel is responsible for making sure the social media campaigns we propose and execute for our clients are not only thorough and catered to their specific needs, but exciting and creative as well. Since she’s been here at Ignite since the beginning, Lisa has done everything from community engagement to metrics and reporting. This includes setting an initial social strategy for brands like Windows, Bing, Nature Made, and The Body Shop, among many others.
Lisa’s got some great insight to share, and she’s available to speak on the things she’s learned in the development and implementation of our campaigns. She’s also co-author of our bestselling book, Social Media is a Cocktail Party.
Prior Presentations and Speaking Engagements
- North Carolina PRSA: How to Set a Social Media Strategy
- North Carolina Department of Public Health: Using Social Media for Marketing Communications
- North Carolina Economic Development Association: Social Media Best/Worst Practices
- Wake County Council on Fitness and Health: Making Sense of Social Media
- Massachusetts Medical Society Members Committee: Overview of Social Media Marketing
- University of North Carolina PRSSA: Presentation to Young Marketing Professionals
- North Carolina Technology Association Panel: The future of Social Media Marketing
- Triangle Interactive Marketing Futurists Panel: What’s to Come for Social Media Marketing
Contact us about Lisa speaking and she’ll be happy to present her insight in the world of Social Media Marketing in a way that suits the needs of your organization or seminar.