24 Oct AgoraPulse Ultimate Review: Is it Worth It?
AgoraPulse is a social media management tool that gives you the ability to track all your social media activity in one place. It’s an effective way to stay on top of your social media presence and make sure you are engaging with your audience regularly.
The tool also provides some great features for managing social media campaigns, such as the ability to create and track goals, set up automated tasks, and measure results.
Today, let’s go over some things you need to know about AgoraPulse, including its key features, benefits, and pricing. Here’s the AgoraPulse ultimate review for you.
What’s AgoraPulse Anyway
AgoraPulse is a social media marketing software with multiple different features aimed to help social media managers stay on top of their day-to-day workflow. They claim to be voted the top social media management solution due to their features, ease of use, and overall cost value. They offer multiple different products to help with everything from publishing to reporting.
According to their site, more than 31,000 social media managers use their tool daily, for brands like Shipt, Confluent Health, Fourteen Foods, and West Virginia University. They also offer a tool for Agencies which is used by Everscale Agency, Horizon Media, and High Five Media.
With six different products, AgoraPulse has all the solutions you’ll need to succeed:
- Social Media Inbox: Manage comments on organic and paid ads, mentions, private messages and reviews in one inbox. It also features easy inbox tools to help organize and collaborate with the team.
- Social Media Publishing: A shared calendar view of all posts. Users can accept/reject, leave feedback and view all posts for easy collaboration. The tool also saves all assets and drafts to use later.
- Social Media Monitoring: Monitor social conversations about the brand and competitors. Respond quickly to comments via replies, DMs/PMs and more. The tool also allows users to create specific search parameters and organize information.
- Social Media Reporting: Provides helpful information about what content is and isn’t working while sharing trends and performance. The tool also provides user behavior data and monitors the team’s response times to easily measure performance.
- Social Media ROI: Track what posts are driving sales, leads, and traffic. The tools can create specific UTM links, pulls in data from several resources, and creates easy-to-read reports.
- For Agencies: Helps agencies manage content, edit a shared content calendar, create client reports, and create workflow clarity with assigned roles.
- Very user-friendly with several options to filter or personalize the user experience
- It’s one of the only tools that pull in all comments from all Facebook and Instagram ads – dynamic ads included
- They have a mobile app with decent user reviews
- Their biggest plan only offers 6 social networks and doesn’t include Pinterest or TikTok
- Smaller package sizes. Not great for larger teams
AgoraPulse has four pricing tiers depending on how many users, social profiles, and support networks. Their packages include:
Free: “For those just getting started”
- 1 user, 3 social profiles, supporting 5 social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn
Pro: “For small teams” $79/month (billed annually)
- 2 users, 10 social profiles, supporting 6 social networks; including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn
Premium: “For agencies and growing teams” $199/month (billed annually)
- 4 users, 20 social profiles, supporting 6 social networks; including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn
Enterprise: “Ultimate social media control and flexibility for growth”
- Custom payment
- Contact for more information
AgoraPulse offers a 15-day free trial. No credit card is required!
Who This Fits Best
Without being able to see the Enterprise package, it’s hard to tell how well this management tool would work for larger enterprises. It seems this would be great for a smaller brand that doesn’t have as many social platforms to monitor.
AgoraPulse is a very user-friendly social media management tool that offers a lot of features for a fair price. If you’re looking for an all-in-one solution, this may be the tool for you.
Still need more than a social media tool to oversee and manage your campaigns? If you need help with managing your social media campaigns, send us a message today!