Come See us at Internet Summit ’08
If you live in the Southeastern United States, you’re going to want to pencil in Internet Summit ‘08 in Chapel Hill, NC on November 19, 2008.
Tech Journal South is putting it on the event, and they’ve attracted quite the list of speakers, including the founders of ConnectU (the guys that sued Facebook, saying it was their idea), people from Microsoft, Lenovo, Citrix, Lulu, Weblogs, Lending Tree, Batanga and more.
Some social media types are speaking, including our friend Andy Beal over at Marketing Pilgrim. I’ll be moderating the panel on “Marketing in a 2.0. World,” but heck I’m really just excited to be going to the event. Seems like a really solid one. In fact, when I saw the agenda, I knew that Ignite Social Media had to become a platinum sponsor.
Head over to Internet Summit 08 to learn more, or click here to register. If you register before October 10th, you’ll save $100 off the walk-up fee.
Hope to see you there. If you’re interested, here’s the complete list of speakers so far:
- Bob Young – Founder & CEO, Lulu.com; Co-founder, Red Hat
- Divya Narendra, Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss – Founders ofConnectU.com, the idea behind Facebook
- David Churbuck – VP of Global Web Marketing, Lenovo
- Cliff Reeves – Emerging Business Team, Microsoft
- Andy Beal – Founder, Trackur/Internet Marketing Pilgrim Blog
- Brad Hill – Director, Weblogs – A division of AOL
- Jordan Glogau – Search Marketing Director, 1-800-Flowers.com
- Mark Rostick – Managing Director, Intel Capital
- Scot Wingo – President & CEO, ChannelAdvisor
- Reggie Bradford – Founder & CEO, Vitrue
- Jud Bowman – President & CEO, PocketGear
- Stephen Wiehe – President and CEO, SciQuest
- Brian Handly – Sr VP, Atlas/Microsoft Advertising
- Michael Cristinziano – VP Strategic Development, Citrix Systems
- Duke Chung – CEO & President, Parature
- Ryan Allis – CEO & Co-founder, iContact
- Jason Caplain – General Partner, Southern Capitol Ventures
- Ben Weinberger – CEO, Digitalsmiths Corporation
- Igor Jablokov – CEO & Co-founder, Yap
- Troy McConnell – President & COO, Batanga
- Joan Siefert Rose – President, Council for EntrepreneurialDevelopment
- Greg Foster – Noro-Moseley Partners
- Lee Prevost – President & Founder, SchoolDude.com
- Travis Janovich – CEO, eTix
- Johnny C. Taylor, Jr. – President and CEO, RushmoreDrive
- Mike Doernberg – CEO, Reverb Nation
- Jason Trevisan – Polaris Ventures
- Scott W. Devitt – Managing Director, Stifel Nicolaus
- Brooks Bell – President, Brooks Bell Interactive
- Jim Tobin – President, Ignite Social Media
- Keith Moore – VP and General Manager, LendingTree
Tell us about yourself and sign up for our weekly newsletter, Social You Should Know. You'll receive the latest social media news and insights from Jim Tobin and the Ignite Social Media team.