The Chrysler Group FIAT brand tasked us with generating a program that fostered awareness and consideration for the new FIAT 500 Abarth.
- Knowing that the Abarth target psychographic consists of intelligent risk-takers who love the thrill of discovery, we designed an interactive quest around the Web over a four-week period
- To participate, users entered through an app hosted on the FIAT USA Facebook page and were given clever hints to find ‘scorpions’ that were hidden around the Web – in paid display ads and on FIAT-owned websites
- Users could collect up to eight scorpions for a chance to win an Abarth merchandise prize pack or a new FIAT 500 Abarth
- By building a unique, multi-channel program around FIAT consumers’ passions, we kept fans engaged and exceeded our entries goal for the program by 153% at nearly 26,000 entries
- More than 60% of entrants opted into FIAT’s CRM database, achieving our consideration objective
The program received 1.7 million impressions and resulted in more than 266,000 referrals to the FIAT Abarth website
- While not a primary goal, the constant engagement from participants helped increase the FIAT Facebook page fan count by 41,000 – an increase of 1,483% in daily fan growth